-
August 11th, 2005, 02:58 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Well guess what I did- I felt that way, but I wanted a travel doll so much- and my mom didn't want me to send my dolls away. So, when AG had a discount code, I bought a brand new doll. I did not even have time to get attached before she was mailed out! lol But now I am excited to get her back so I can see her scrapbook.
And, because, in my mind I was buying her for that purpose, I expected her to be sent away, so it wasn't like, "oh I can't part with her"- I mean, I got her expecting to send her away.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks